28 April 2006

Tennis Day 1

Yesterday, Timmy and I went out and played some tennis. Actually, it was more like we tried to play some tennis, but don't we look hot in our athletic wear! You can see the muscle in Timmy's arm. That's my man; he so fine :)



Yesterday, I was having lots of fun with my new racket. Today, I'm not so happy. I woke up in the middle of the night all sore. Ugh. I'm a big wuss. Timmy says that people are sore everyday and find a way to live and I need to cowboy up :(



Uh-oh. Timmy just came out of the bathroom. He had two ibuprofen in his hand and said "these would work better if you took them." Oops. I forgot to take my ibuprofen this morning. I took them out of the bottle and set them aside while I brushed my teeth. Maybe that's why I'm still hurting and I'm having a hard time cowboying up.



Well, I need to get dressed. We're having guests over for dinner tomorrow and need to go to the grocery store today. I don't want to spoil the surprise yet, but I will say that Timmy is currently visiting our local butcher. Pictures to come :)

No comments: