06 April 2006

Letters to Ando

An excerpt from an email I received from my brother this morning:

Oh, and by the way, you can tell Melissa I joined the dark side... I bought a Mac this past weekend.

My reply to him, regarding this matter:

YOU WEAK MINDED FOOL! It all started with the iPod, didn't it? Steve Jobs is infiltrating America. Screw Bill Gates, I think we've found the real antichrist. Who doesn't love a guy that puts queer little white earbuds in everyone's head? Think about it.... think about it.

Yeah, I'm basically a people person - when you get right down to it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if Steve Jobs can infiltrate America over Bill Gates, more power to him. At least he's a fellow nerd who puts out a good product, as opposed to Mr. Gates who's just a sharp businessman that can make everyone in the world buy a shoddy product. But that's just my opinion, I may be wrong. Yeah, I'm basically a geek when you get right down to it.

But I really wish he hadn't come up with the iPod. Man, those things are obnoxious.

luke said...

and with a strong reccomendation like this http://1013third.blogspot.com/2005/09/motherboarder.html
I think we are all convinced.

Timoteo said...

Because Dell and Mac are the only two computers made. :-p

luke said...

I'm just sayin, you have demonstrated your ability to pick 'em, thats all. Peaches.

Timoteo said...

Regardless, my technical inability takes nothing away from the fact that Steve Jobs is the antichrist. Either him or Tim LaHaye. Maybe they're a tag team.

luke said...

now you're on to something.