20 April 2006

Decorating the Clubhouse

I awoke this morning to find that the postman had brought me the Jagermeister banner I'd secured from eBay.


Whatever plans I'd had for the day would have to wait, I had to hang the banner.


Hanging an 8 foot by 5 foot banner takes a few minutes.


Das looks wunderbar, now to find a place to hang my German Imperial flag.


Hmmm. Behind the futon looks pretty good, but Le Chat is already hanging there.


I guess I'll just have to move Le Chat.


Here's a nice new home for him.


Now to hang the flag. I once again brandish the mighty PowerShot staple gun.


Do I look all imperial and such, sitting next to the official war flag of the Kaiser?


Speaking of war, I had to relocate my grandfather's sweet coat of arms thingy to a spot next to the flag - it only seemed fitting.


And somewhat less fitting, but still in need of homes, I hung the old bathroom decorations from our Ridley apartment on the other side.


That leaves only one wall with no decoration. But that will have to wait for another day.


Yep. That's how exciting my day was. Glorious.

5 comments:

luke said...

aw cute, you guys are decorating your first frat house.

Timoteo said...

Yeah man. Nothin' says lovin' like flags stapled to the wall.

Anonymous said...

Timmie, you are certifiable!
BTW, whats that orange flag translate to in American?

Anonymous said...

Jagermeister, Gambling in Atlantic City and Break Dancing . . . where did your mother and I go wrong?

Anonymous said...

i was greatly amused by this post (and your choice of decorations) :)