19 April 2006

blah blah blah

I don't feel like working today. I haven't felt like working all week. Clarification: yes, I am unemployed. I meant I don't feel like working on my lesson for tonight. Some weeks I'm more motivated. This week, not so much. Sorry kinship friends.

Timmy called this morning at seven saying he was offered to stay for a double shift and then he would have off tonight. That was fine since I was going to be "working" on my lesson. But I couldn't fall back asleep. So, I got out of bed, ate some Frosted Flakes and watched a couple episodes of Saved By The Bell. SBTB, the only good thing about being up really early in the morning. Fell asleep on the couch for a couple more hours, woke up to Pauly Shore and In The Army Now. I was tempted to watch but instead I turned to Full House. I know, tough choice. Made a grilled ham, turkey, and cheese sandwich - mmmmm. Spoke to Timmy for a few minutes and then spent two hours watching Celebrity Poker Showdown. Wow, today was a waste. But I did spend an hour on the lesson. Ooooh, and I downloaded Enter The Worship Circle - First Circle. Awesome worship CD. But I haven't listened to it yet because I know it will keep me from working on the lesson. Funny how I have to refrain from "worshipping" to study the bible. My goodness. And I put worshipping in quotations because many would say that I am worshipping the Lord by studying my bible, but you know what I mean. Well, I need to get back to the lesson. Or maybe I will go ahead and listen to the CD. If the lesson is going to be wacky anyway, I might as well have a sweet time with Jesus and let that guide me through the evening. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone see a bathroom scale amoung your wedding gifts?

Timoteo said...

I don't know what that means.