13 July 2006

Such a Girl

I have to admit, I'm feeling really girlie tonight. I really miss my boy. So, what do I do? I email him about how much I miss him and how much I love him. I make myself cry a little in the process. Then I check into my old email account and read those early emails between us. We were so cute. I'd love to one day print out those emails and put them together. Maybe store them with all my old journals. Then my children's children's children can read the letters between their great grandma and great grandpa when they first started talking. I do love him.

Time for bed. In just five short hours, I'll awaken to him moving about in his closet. That's one of my favorite sounds; it means, "Timmy's home."

I know, I know...such a girl.

2 comments:

Ashlie Skidmore said...

i feel you - back when we were first married, steve worked a job where he often had to be out really late. i would sit at the computer playing collapse, and then start getting teary because i missed him so much. :)

Timoteo said...

Ashlie said, "I feel you." Tee-hee.