30 July 2006

Photo Update

I finally decided to clean out my digital camera. So here are some images from the last couple of months...

In June we worked on the puzzle Andy and Amy gave us as a wedding shower gift. It was off the registry :) I love puzzles.



Unfortunately, I always seem to lose one piece of the puzzle. Such a bummer.



As part of the Christmas in July celebration, we made Christmas cookies.



And just like last year, Timmy decorated some interesting cookies. For example:

Santa and his grill...



Skull and crossbones...



Star Wars...



And the tortuga...we like turtles.



Last week was the one year anniversary of our engagement. We spent a few days in Spring Lake, New Jersey at The Evergreen Inn. This was our room. Take note of bed, jacuzzi, fireplace, and tv. What more could we want!



Great Inn robes. Almost bought one. The Inn was really cute and our hostess Laurie was awesome!



Timmy covered in bubbles. So cute.



And no, we didn't spend our entire trip in our room. We went to the beach too.



This weekend we were in Maryland for Christin Fenton's wedding. Oh excuse me, Christin Lawrence :)



The wedding was beautiful. I cried. So happy Timmy is my boy. The reception was fun. Unfortunatley, I forgot the camera at our hotel room. So no pictures of the beautiful bride and no pictures of Timmy and me dancing. I know, bummer.

That's all the pictures I have for you. At some point I do want to blog about life. I've been thinking about all sorts of things. But that I will have to wait. I'm going to join Timmy as he works on the new puzzle. And we both have work tomorrow early in the morning. Joy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Nicole, I used to work with Christin. I am trying to get back in touch with her and searched her name on google and found this link. I am so glad I found it. She looks great and I am sooo happy for her (I just learned that she got married!). I had also just gotten in touch with the man at Eastern University that she worked for, who said he would forward my e-mail to her. If you still keep in touch with her would you do me a favor and let her know Nicole from Human Resources at Federman & Phelan is trying to get in touch with her? My e-mail is nbruccoliere@comcast.net. That would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!!!